How will the winners be selected?
- Out of the 10 participating teams, 5 finalists will be selected. These finalists will have the unique opportunity to pitch their idea on the big stage during the African Climate Summit co-hosted by the Republic of Kenya and the African Union Commission (AUC) taking place in Nairobi from September 4th – 8th
- An independent jury will be responsible for the selection of the three winning teams after the pitch event in Nairobi. Multiple aspects will be taken into consideration for the selection of the winning teams. Some of them include:
- How innovative is your idea and what does your implementation plan look like?
- When it comes to climate change mitigation and adaptation, how relevant is your proposed solution and what impact will it have for the targeted community?
- How well can you pitch and present your idea?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!